29 November 2011

David

Hey,

It's David here and I'm going to write a bit about myself.

I'm 22 years old and I'm from Ireland. I can Speak English, Irish and a little bit of Spanish and French. I have one sister who lives in Italy and both of my parents live in Ireland. They live in a very pretty city called Galway.

I really like sports and watching tv and films. My favourite sport is football but I also like to run, play tennis and rugby. My favourite football team is Manchester United. My favourite movies are animated movies and comedies. I also like to listen to music and one of my favourite bands is "The Beatles".

This is my first time living in Malaga but I have lived in Barcelona, Leon, Granada and Madrid before. I have also lived in California. I really like living in Malaga and I will be here in Malaga until May.